Certificate in LEADER Programme Management
The resources and materials from the Certificate in LEADER Programme Management are available here. The materials are organised in the following structure
- Academic Programme Documents: This is of interest to other academic organisations who may wish to consider developing such a programme within their countries.
- TELI2 Training Handbook: This is the core handbook for use by teachers and learners when completing the programme
- Module Resources: Each module has a specific suite of training resources (mainly presentation materials) which guide the education process. The materials are organised under three modules
- Module 1: Communications and Facilitation
- Module 2: LEADER Approach and Neo-endogenous Rural Dev.
- Module 3: LEADER Programme Management
These resources are under the Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial – No Derivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
These resources reflect the views only of the author(s), and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained within